Regulations of the Ekcentrik Online Store
The seller and owner of the Online Store under the name Ekcentrik is Beauty Boutique sp.z.o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 12 Kosmatki Street (03-982), entered into the National Court Register by the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000196904, NIP 1132463200, REGON number 01565661900000, share capital PLN 50,000.00, Contact with the Seller and communication method:
- by phone; telephone number: +48 660-471-972 on working days from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm;
- by e-mail; e-mail address: email@example.com
- by letter; local address for service:KosmatkiStreet 12, lok. 1 (03-982 WARSAW)
Order Processing Time - the time during which the order is completed and then handed over to the supplier to deliver the Goods to the address indicated by the Customer; The Order Processing Time does not include the delivery time
Working Days - means days of the week from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
Customer - an entity with full legal capacity that, under the conditions specified in the Regulations, places an Order in the Online Store and for the benefit of which services are provided electronically by the Seller
Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity
Account - a service provided electronically; a modifiable element of the Store, created after Registration by the Customer, in which the Customer's information and documentation related to his Orders are collected
Basket - a service provided electronically; a form constituting an integral part of the Store's purchasing system, in which the Customer specifies and approves the subject and terms of the Order
Newsletter - a free service provided electronically, by means of which the Seller informs the Customer about new products in the Store, by periodically sending selected and appropriately edited content in the form of an e-mail
Regulations - these regulations of the Online Store; The Regulations are made available free of charge before concluding contracts on the Online Store website, and also - at the Customer's request - in a way that allows him to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using an ICT system
Registration - a service provided by electronic means; the procedure carried out by the Customer to set up an Account and possibly complete the Order and use certain functions of the Online Store
Online Store (Store) - a website available at https://www.ekcentrik.eu, with the use of which the Customer may, in particular, place an Order for available Goods
Goods - a product available in the Online Store that may be the subject of a Sales Agreement; the essential and specific properties of each Product are made available on the Store subpage assigned to it
Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of the Goods within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, concluded in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations between the Seller and the Customer, via the Store's sales system
Order - Customer's declaration of will leading directly to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and indicating its essential conditions, made using the Basket function; Orders can be placed electronically through the Store's sales system, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year, provided that their implementation takes place on Working Days from 8.00 a.m. to 16.00; The Customer may place Orders only for the available Goods
- 1.General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store, in particular the conditions for placing an Order and modifying it, setting up and maintaining an Account, making payments, delivering, submitting complaints, as well as other rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller. A person wishing to use the Store's services must read these Regulations in advance.
- The Seller conducts retail sale of Goods through the Store. The store also provides each customer with free services provided electronically 24 hours a day, all days of the year. These services are: Order form, registration and login form, Account,Basket, Newsletter, Wish list, product search engine.
- The Customer is prohibited from providing illegal content and using the Store in a way that disrupts its functioning or is burdensome for the Seller and other Customers.
- Agreements are concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
- In order to create an Account and obtain the status of a registered Customer, the registration procedure must be completed.
- The user gains the status of a registeredCustomer as a result of performing the necessary registration activities in the Store according to an interactive form. The Customer fills out the form by following the appropriate messages displayed in the form when completing it (in particular, the Customer provides his real data and those marked as mandatory), and then activates the "Complete Registration" button.
- The Customer may also set up an Account during the Order submission procedure by activating the "Create Account" button.
- TheCustomer, using the form function, is obliged to provide his real data and complete the fields marked as obligatory.
- Upon confirmation of registration via the activation link sent to the Customer's e-mail address, an agreement for the provision of electronic services for maintaining an Account with the Seller is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The Customer may terminate the Account maintenance agreement at any time by sending such a declaration of will to the Seller. The termination is effective upon its receipt by the Seller. The Seller may terminate the Account maintenance agreement with a 7-day notice period if the Customer violates the provisions of the Regulations or generally applicable law.
- In the Registration process, the Customer provides a password through which he then gains access to the Account. TheCustomer is obliged to protect the password and may not disclose the password to third parties. The Account is non-transferable.
- The information contained in the Online Store is not an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, but constitutes an invitation to submit offers byCustomers.
- Orders can be placed by Customers who have the status of a registered user of the Online Store or who do not have the status of a registered user of the Online Store. ACustomer who does not have a registered Account places an Order without registering and logging in.
- The Customer prepares the Order by virtually adding the Goods to theBasket. Effective addition causes that in the Basket tab the indicator of Goods on the Order list changes, which can be freely modified.
- After confirming the selection of the Goods, the Customer indicates in the Order form the form of shipment of the Order, the form of payment, as well as the address and shipping details. After completing the Order, the Customer approves it and sends it to the Seller by activating the "Buy and pay" button.
- Each time, before sending the Order to the Seller, the Customer is provided with a summary of the Order in order to confirm it, i.e. the total price and detailed information about the Order.
- In the process of placing an Order, until the button "Buy and pay" is activated, it is possible for the Customer to detect and correct errors in the Order and to modify it through the Store's sales system. After this point, the Customer may change the Order, in particular correct errors in the entered data, until the shipment with the Goods is sent by direct, immediate contact with the Seller.
- By placing an Order, the Customer submits to the Seller an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods selected by him, on the terms indicated by him in the Order. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement takes place by accepting this offer by the Seller, when the Customer receives confirmation of the terms of the Order, sent in an electronic message by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the Order.
- Preservation, protection and sharing content contained Customer Purchase Agreement takes place through a system of store sales, including the Customer's Account and is sent to the e-mailClient, given by him when placing Orders. The Customer who placed the Order and received a declaration of acceptance of the offer by the Seller will be provided with a digital document confirming the conclusion of the Agreement along with its content, in the manner indicated in the previous sentence.
9. The Order Processing Time is up to 5 Business Days. The execution of the Order begins after:
- bank transfer - after the payment is credited by the Seller,
- payment viaPrzelewy24 - after confirmation received by the Seller from the payment operator.
- After the Order Processing Time, the Goods are released to the carrier.
- 4.Prices and Payment
- The prices given on the Store's websites are gross prices (they include all customs duties and taxes, including VAT), and are expressed in Polish zlotys(PLN). The prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs.
- The total price of the Order is calculated according to the choices made by the Customer in the Order form, in accordance with the rates indicated therein. The binding price is shown to the Customer in the Order summary at the time of its sending to the Seller.
- The customer can choose one of the following payment methods:
- electronic payment via the external payment system Przelewy24.plPayProSA Kanclerska Street 15, 60-327 Poznań NIP: 779-236-98-87, Regon: 301345068 District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Department. Commercial Register of the National Court Register No. KRS 0000347935, share capital: PLN 4,500,000, fully paid up 4.
- Cash on delivery at parcel machines equipped with a payment terminal by using the "Paczkomaty24/7" service provided byInPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Krakow at Wielicka Street 28, 30- 552 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000418380, NIP: 6793081395, helpline: 722-444-000 or 746-600-000 (both from landline and mobile phones)
- The Customer is obliged to pay for the Order at the latest within 3 (three) days from the date of the Sale Agreement.
- For each product sold, a sales document is issued in the form of a personal invoice or a VAT invoice at the customer's request. The sales document confirms the essential elements of the placed Order.
- The prices given in the Store may change (in particular as part of a promotional campaign or sale of Goods), provided that the terms of the Order may not change in relation to the Customer who submitted an offer in the manner indicated above, before making a price change.
- The payment card operator isPayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, Kanclerska Street 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
- Orders are carried out in the territory of the Republic of Poland, unless the parties to the Sales Agreement agree otherwise.
- Shipments are delivered by a courier company.
- The cost of shipping is paid by theCustomer.
The cost of shipping with prepayment is PLN 14 for purchases up to PLN 450, purchases over PLN 450 are exempt from shipping costs.
The costs are independent of the number of products shipped.
After the Customer chooses the type of shipment, these costs are added to the amount of the Order in the summary.
- The goods are shipped to the address indicated in the Order form. The Seller will contact the Customer immediately if the incorrectly completed form prevents the effective delivery of the Order.
- Time of delivery of the Order in the territory of the Republic of Poland 5 (five)Working Days, counted from the moment of completing and sending the Order by the Seller (end of the Order Processing Time). This time may change for reasons beyond the control of the Seller.
- If, before the delivery of the shipment, it turns out that it has suffered a shortage or damage, the carrier is obliged to immediately establish the condition of the shipment and the circumstances of the damage by protocol. The carrier should also do it at the request of theCustomer, if he claims that the shipment is violated. The risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods passes to the Customer upon its release.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Goods without defects. The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty). If theGoods have a defect, the Consumer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, or demand replacement of the defective Goods with a Goods free from defects or removal of the defect.
- Only Consumers are entitled to the warranty. The parties, the Customer who is not a Consumer and the Seller, exclude the warranty for defects.
- Complaints under the warranty should be submitted to thefollowing address: Kosmatki Street 12 lok. 1, 03-982 Warsaw. In order to facilitate the complaint procedure, the Goods under complaint should be delivered together with the proof of purchase and complaint notification (i.e. indication of the person submitting the complaint, request to settle the complaint and indication of the defect of the Goods).
- The Seller will respond to the Consumer's request within 14 (fourteen) days. The Seller shall notify the Customer about the consideration of the complaint and its result in a message sent to the address provided by the Customer in the complaint.
- The complaint procedure applies respectively to services provided electronically by the Seller. Complaints about services may also be submitted to the Seller's e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selected Goods may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer or distributor.
- In the case of such Goods, information regarding the existence and content of the guarantee is indicated on the subpage of the Online Store dedicated to the given Goods.
- The guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer's rights resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date: (a) for the Sales Agreement - from taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer or aperson designated by him a third other than the carrier; (b) for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from theagreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. TheCustomer may use the model declaration of withdrawal from the agreement, constituting an attachment to these Regulations. The use of this pattern by the Customer is not obligatory for him.
- In the event of withdrawal from theagreement, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this Agreement.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
- TheConsumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good. Breaking the label is associated with the inability to return. RETURN and REPLACEMENT are not subject to the lower parts of underwear (e.g. panties, bodysuits) due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
The right to withdraw from theagreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contracts referred to in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, in particular agreements: in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery, for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the provision of the service by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement, in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving satisfying his individual needs, in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things, for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun ę with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the agreement.
8. The direct costs of returning the Goods to the Seller in the event of withdrawal from a distance contract are borne by the Consumer.
- 9.Rules for the use of discount coupons
- The rebate coupon entitles you to a rebate (discount) in the amount indicated by the online storewww.ekcentrik.eu. The store reserves the right to change the terms of the promotion at any time. Discount codes have specific expiry dates. After they expire, you will not be able to use the codes.
- The promotional offer in the form of discount codes applies only to customers ofwww.ekcentrik.euwho during the promotion period entered the correct code in the "Coupon code" field and confirmed it with the "Apply coupon" button when placing the order. Entering the rebate code in the field will reduce the value of the ordered goods by a percentage or monetary value of the rebate code provided to the customer.
- The discount code can only be used for the purchase of goods not covered by other promotions. Discount codes do not combine, do not add up and cannot be used when purchasing products covered by other promotions (unless the terms and conditions of the promotion say otherwise). Only one Rebate Code can be used in one order.
- 10.Newsletter and other services provided electronically
- EachCustomer may resign from any of the services that the Seller provides electronically at any time with immediate effect by refraining from using such a service, unless the Regulations provide otherwise.
- The service of subscribing to the Newsletter is provided free of charge by the Seller to the Customers who voluntarily consent to it.
- In order to subscribe to the Newsletter, the Customer shall perform the following activities: (a) order the Newsletter service via the form available on the websitewww.ekcentrik.euand by providing his e-mail address; (b) accepts the content of the Regulations and agrees to provide commercial information by electronic means of communication related to the Newsletter service provided; (c) activate the "Join" button; (d) activates the link sent to the e-mail address provided in the Newsletter form.
- As soon as the activation link sent to the Customer's e-mail is used, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period between the Seller and the Customer.
- The customer may terminate the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service at any time by deactivating the subscription. The resignation from the Newsletter takes place by sending such a declaration of will to the email@example.com via the "Unsubscribe" button in the e-mail.
- Consent to receive commercial information by electronic means of communication sent by the Seller is voluntary and the Customer may withdraw it at any time.
- To use the Wish List service, the Customer activates the "Add to Wish List" button available on the Store's subpages dedicated to the Goods in order to add them to the wish list. Successfully adding an Good causes the indicator of products to change in the wish list icon. Touse the service of adding to the wish list, the Customer does not have to be a registered user of the Store.
- The Seller is entitled to prevent the Customer from accessing free services if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, or violates the law or the provisions of the Regulations.
- 11.Changing the regulations
- The Seller may change these Regulations for important legal reasons (change of generally applicable laws regarding the activities of the Sellers or the form of the Seller's activity) or technical reasons (modernization of the Store's infrastructure). The reason for changing the Regulations is each time indicated in the manner indicated below.
- Registered Users will be informed about the amendment to the Regulations in an e-mail sent 14 (fourteen) days before the entry into force of the Regulations in the new wording. Unregistered customers will be notified about this in a message displayed on the Store's home page for 14 (fourteen) days before the new Regulations enter into force. During this time, the Customer must again accept or refuse to accept the Regulations.
- Orders placed before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force are implemented in accordance with the current content of the Regulations.
- 12.Final Provisions
- The Customer's obligations under the Agreement are fulfilled at the time of payment for the Goods and delivery and collection of the Goods, made in accordance with the Order.
- All materials, including graphic elements, the composition of these elements, trademarks and others, available in the Store are the subject of exclusive rights, in particular are subject to protection of copyright and industrial property rights. The use of materials available in the Store in any form requires the consent of the Seller each time.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the common law shall apply, in particular the Act of April 23, 1964 - the Civil Code, the Act of November 17, 1964, the Code of Civil Procedure and the Act of May 30, 2014 - on the rights of consumer.
- Within the scope of contracts concluded between the Seller and Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the Customer who is not a Consumer.
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, in particular, he may apply for mediation or settlement to an arbitration court. For this purpose, an appropriate form should be submitted to the institution before which the proceedings will be conducted - an application for mediation or an application for consideration of a case before an arbitration court. The list and addresses of entities conducting such proceedings are available at this address:https://uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq592. If the customer does not want to use ADR, any disputes arising from the regulations or sales contracts will be settled by a common court according to general jurisdiction. The consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress by submitting his complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is not also a Consumer, shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
Date of entry into force of the Regulations: 10/06/2020